What's this blog all about?

"Board games? You play board games?" I hear you say... yes, but not unlike any board games you've probably ever heard of. Monopoly? Cluedo? Guess Who? Battleships? No, not by a long shot. One day someone introduced me to a great little game called "Carcassonne" - named after a French medieval town of rambling streets, walls and sections - where the aim is to score the most points using little random squares of road, walls and cities.
I was hooked and so began my, then our - the Bradshaw Tribe, adventure into Euro- and Ameritrash- gaming...

Thursday 24 November 2011

Ticket to Ride Map Collection: Volume 1 - Team Asia & Legendary Asia (phew...) arrives!

Since hear about this pre-Essen, we (Especially Anita, the Ticket to Ride Champion Queen!), have been wanting to get our hands on it and today it was ready to collect. I popped into Andy's on the way home and picked it up - finding to my surprise that it was a much smaller box - thinner - than I expected! Apparently, as we haven't opened it yet - planning for a game Friday night, it contains the two two maps (Asia and Grand Asia), the cards and some extra trains - whilst the rest of the trains have to come from the Europe or USA box set. It looks like a great couple of maps so we're looking forward to some good wine, some posh crisps and a good game of Ticket to Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment