What's this blog all about?

"Board games? You play board games?" I hear you say... yes, but not unlike any board games you've probably ever heard of. Monopoly? Cluedo? Guess Who? Battleships? No, not by a long shot. One day someone introduced me to a great little game called "Carcassonne" - named after a French medieval town of rambling streets, walls and sections - where the aim is to score the most points using little random squares of road, walls and cities.
I was hooked and so began my, then our - the Bradshaw Tribe, adventure into Euro- and Ameritrash- gaming...

Friday 25 May 2012

Good 3 player game of Smallworld and Flash Point: Fire Rescue at Brians

In an effort to catch up, I have several posts ready to go, but they will be light on content just to get them up with the pictures. On this night I played Smallworld and Flashpoint with Brian and Nigel Heather at Brians place. It was great - we enjoyed the three player Smallworld as Brian and Nigel were both newbies. Flashpoint is an excellent new fire rescue game where players battle fire and smoke to rescue people cooperatively from a burning building. Great games!!



No comments:

Post a Comment