What's this blog all about?

"Board games? You play board games?" I hear you say... yes, but not unlike any board games you've probably ever heard of. Monopoly? Cluedo? Guess Who? Battleships? No, not by a long shot. One day someone introduced me to a great little game called "Carcassonne" - named after a French medieval town of rambling streets, walls and sections - where the aim is to score the most points using little random squares of road, walls and cities.
I was hooked and so began my, then our - the Bradshaw Tribe, adventure into Euro- and Ameritrash- gaming...

Friday 24 September 2010

Death Angel - space hulk card game ultra cheap!

I saw this one when it was first previewed and I thought Hmm maybe. I found it it had solo play built in and thought again, ok, maybe, but later. I checked out the price and saw Andy had got it in for £20. Again not bad, but I thought I'd wait until Christmas. Then I noticed someone selling it on Amazon for £10 + p&p brand new! One left in stock! I grabbed it straight away as I knew it was going out of stock all over and I thought I could have it put away for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment